Infusion Entertainment (previously called Set Resources) offers product placement, "strategic Hollywood partnerships," entertainment industry events and celebrity gifting services.  The firm specializes in "wine, beer and spirits category with organic placements in TV shows and films." 
"Infusion Entertainment works with top television programs and feature films to secure positive exposure for your brand," states the firm's website. "We provide demographic analysis to help you decide which shows and films to target; we track and record every placement; and we compile every highlight into a professionally edited video for you to use in sales meetings, marketing campaigns and public relations efforts." 
Firm president Aaron Gordon was quoted in a March 2006 article about product placement in television news shows. "There are more local news stations that are incorporating brands into news in innovative, cutting-edge ways," Gordon told Hollywood Reporter. "The line, which has always been black and white in terms of what's news and what's commercials, is now being blurred." 
From news reports: 
- Aaron Gordon, CEO
- Donny Jackson, Vice-president, branded entertainment
- Laura Leyva, Vice-president, film integration
Partial client list, from their website: 
- Blackstone Wines
- Ciao Bella Italian Gelato
- Clausthaler Beer
- Haagen Dazs
- Korbel Sparkling Wine
- Lost Energy Drinks
- Monster Energy Drinks
- Patron Tequila
- Radeberger Beer
- Scotts Lawn Care
- The Tea Garden
3916 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 207
Culver City, CA 90230
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Homepage," Infusion Entertainment website, accessed September 2008.
- "Gordon resets with Infusion," Hollywood Reporter, October 17, 2007.
- "Product placement," Infusion Entertainment website, accessed September 2008.
- Gail Schiller, "Advertisers get piece of local news shows," Hollywood Reporter, March 17, 2006.
- "Client list," Infusion Entertainment website, accessed September 2008.