Huntington Ingalls Industries
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Every day, employees at Newport News Shipbuilding, Ingalls Shipbuilding and all HII subsidiaries demonstrate an unwavering focus on safety, quality, cost and schedule to ensure HII builds the best military ships in the world for our nation. It's hard work, and it's done right." 
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Accessed September 2012: 
- Thomas B. Fargo - Chairman of the Board, Admiral, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
- Mike Petters - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Bruner - Dean, Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia
- Artur Davis - Partner, SNR Denton
- Victoria D. Harker - Chief Financial Officer, Gannet Co., Inc.
- Anastasia Kelly - Partner, DLA Piper
- Paul D. Miller - Admiral, U.S. Navy (Ret.) Former Chairman and CEO of Alliant Techsystems Inc.
- Tom Schievelbein - Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Brink's Company
- Karl von der Heyden - Chairman emeritus of The American Academy in Berlin