The Hospice Group exists 'to maintain and develop an interest in the hospice movement and generally in the care of those with terminal disease'
- Chair: Marion Roe MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Fabian Hamilton MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Sir Teddy Taylor MP (Con)
- Secretary: Edward Davey MP (LD)
- Secretary: Tony Colman MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mrs Marion Roe MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 3528
National Council for Hospice and Specialist Palliative Care Services (a registered charity) provides administrative assistance.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)