Genetically Engineered High Oleic Acid Soybeans
(Redirected from High Oleic Acid Oil Soybean)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Genetically Engineered High Oleic Acid Soybeans are genetically engineered soybeans
- DuPont, G94-1, G94-19, G-168, not planted on a large commercial scale since 2005 and no longer commercially available
- Pioneer Hi-Bred (DuPont): Plenish Genetically Engineered Soybeans (Soybean event 305423), deregulated in Canada in 2009 and in the U.S. in 2010.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Pioneer Hi-Bred
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Genetically Engineered Biofortified Crops
- GMO Policies by Country
- Using Hunger to Promote Genetic Engineering
- MON 87769 Final Environmental Assessment, 2012, p. 29.
- GM Crop Database, Center for Environmental Risk Assessment
- Overview of GMO Events Commercially Available and Regulatory Status
- Novel Food Decisions - Approved Products, Health Canada.
- Charles Benbrook, "Impacts of Genetically Engineered Crops on Pesticide Use: The First Thirteen Years" and Supplemental Tables, The Organic Center, 2009.
- "Failure to Yield: Evaluating the Performance of Genetically Engineered Crops," Union of Concerned Scientists, 2009.