Hewitt Associates (NYSE: HEW) "is the world’s foremost provider of human resources outsourcing and consulting services. The company consults with more than 3,000 organizations and administers human resources, health care, payroll and retirement programs on behalf of more than 300 companies to millions of employees and retirees worldwide.
"Located in 33 countries around the world, Hewitt has offices across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, and employs approximately 23,000 associates.
Accessed September 2008: 
- Russell Fradin - Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer
- Julie Gordon - President, Client & Market Leadership
- William Conaty - Former Senior Vice President of Corporate Human Resources, General Electric Company
- Steven Denning - Chairman and Managing Director, General Atlantic
- Cheryl Francis - Former EVP and CFO, R.R. Donnelley & Sons
- Michael Greenlees - Former Executive Vice President, Omnicom Group Inc.
- Michele Hunt - Founder and President, Vision & Values
- Alex Mandl - Non-Executive Chairman, Gemalto N.V.
- Cary McMillan - Chief Executive Officer, True Partners Consulting LLC
- Thomas Neff - Chairman, Spencer Stuart, U.S.
- Steven Stanbrook - President, Developing Markets Platform, S.C Johnson & Son