"We are a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Distributors in more than 80 countries.
"We support the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children in need. We also sponsor world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including the LA Galaxy and FC Barcelona soccer clubs, as well as champions in more than 15 other sports." Founded in 1989 by Mark Hughes (1956–2000).
Accessed February 2013: 
- Michael O. Johnson, Richard H. Carmona, Jonathan Christodoro, Jeffrey T. Dunn, Hunter C. Gary, Nicholas Graziano, Alan W. LeFevre, Jesse A. Lynn, Michael Montelongo, Juan Miguel Mendoza, James L. Nelson, Maria Otero, Margarita Palau-Hernandez, John Tartol
Accessed February 2013: 
- Michael O. Johnson - Chief Executive Officer
- Leroy T. Barnes , Jr. - Director
- Richard P. Bermingham - Director
- Carole Black - Director
- Pedro Cardoso - Director
- Jeffrey T. Dunn - Director
- Michael J. Levitt - Director
- Colombe M. Nicholas - Director
- John Tartol - Director
Nutrition Advisory Board
Accessed March 2013: 
- David Heber, Louis Ignarro, Luigi Gratton, Julián Álvarez García, Florisa Barquera, Pedro Barreda, Joaquim Caetano, Banu Cayci, Marco DeAngelis, Jorge Dominguez (MD), Marion Flechtner Mors, Yubin He, Linong Ji, Patricio Kenny, Jenny Kim, Carel le Roux, Roman Malkov, Jacques Manic, Rocio Medina, Felipe Melgar, Anoop Misra, Jaime Orrego Gaviria, Jose Reinhart, Cecilia Solis-Rosas, Gary Small, Nataniel Viuniski, Jonathan Yarom
Resources and articles=
- Tom Harkin  "In 1992, Harkin appropriated $2 million to establish the Office of Unconventional Medicine, which was later renamed the Office of Alternative Medicine. At a congressional hearing, Harkin claimed that bee pollen cured his allergies, according to a report by Stanford University emeritus professor of medicine Wallace Sampson. Harkin appropriated $200,000 to Royden Brown, who sold Harkin the bee pollen, to study the remedy, according to “Natural Causes: death, lies and politics in America’s vitamin and herbal supplement industry,” a book by journalist Dan Hurley." 
- Jim Rohn
- John Agwunobi
- Woody Guo - Managing Director of the Herbalife Group, China
- Zheng Qun Yi
- Herbalife About, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- Herbalife Bio, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- Herbalife Board, organizational web page, accessed August 15, 2018.
- Herbalife Board, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2013.