Helen LaKelly Hunt
Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D., "was elected to the Women’s Hall of Fame for her dedication to the empowerment of women as an author and activist. She is founder of The Sister Fund, a small, private foundation that supports fullness of life for women and girls. She is co-founder of the Institute for Imago Relationship Therapy and coauthor of several bestsellers with her husband, Harville Hendrix. They have six children and live in New Jersey." 
She notes: "My sister Swanee Hunt and I founded the Hunt Alternatives Fund in 1981, to support disenfranchised populations in the cities where we lived. While we now do our philanthropy separately, our work is still deeply connected." 
"Helen is the founder of the Dallas Women's Foundation and the New York Women's Foundation, and has been very connected with the Women's Funding Network. The Sister Fund is a part of a community of women's foundations and justice-embracing women donors; building the women's funding movement in the United States and around the world is a Sister Fund priority." 
Her website is http://helenlakellyhunt.com
- World Spirituality Wisdom Council, Center for World Spirituality 
- Leader, Women Moving Millions 
- National Advisory Board, Sophia Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Home, Helen LaKelly Hunt, accessed December 20, 2008.
- About, Sister Fund, accessed December 20, 2008.
- The Sister Fund, Helen LaKelly Hunt, accessed December 20, 2008.
- Center for World Spirituality World Spirituality Wisdom Council, organizational web page, accessed April 22, 2013.
- Women Moving Millions Leaders, organizational web page, accessed May 27, 2013.
- Sophia Institute National Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed September 20, 2013.