Health Studies Collegium
"Russell M. Jaffe, MD, Ph.D., an Internationally recognized leader in Rethinking Medicine, Biochemistry and Clinical Immunology from a functional, integrative perspective, was one of the founding fathers of Health Studies Collegium (HSC), a 501(c)3 Foundation chartered in 1990. Jaffe along with a group of like minded colleagues formed HSC in order to conduct and sponsor clinical outcomes research or other fundamental studies of determinants of health. "
- Advisor - Susan J. Radcliffe, RD, CCN, Nutrition and the Alkaline Way
- Tom Trezise, Vice President and Treasurer
- Robert Horn, Esquire, Secretary
- Mukund S. Chorghade, Patricia A. Deuster, Carl Franzblau, Anna Jaffe, Russell M. Jaffe, Michael Lerner (Commonweal), Jack Lewin, Amory Lovins, Edward Morris , Bob Nash , Norm Schwartz, Artemis P. Simopoulos, Al Augustine, Jamie Larkin
Resources and articles
- Health Studies Collegium Fellows, organizational web page, accessed July 20, 2018.