Green Tea Party Manifesto
"So how can you participate? If you want, you can host a green tea party of your own. This can be a one-time thing, or the same group might want to meet regularly, to deepen connections and more fully explore the possibilities for collective wisdom (along with hearty snacks and refreshing libations). You can also “green tea” any group or meeting you’re part of―in the workplace, church, school, etc. We provide tips handy for either on our website. So join the movement, and come together, right now―over tea! April 4, 2010"
Accessed February 2013: 
- Paul Hawken - Author, environmentalist, and social entrepreneur; Founder of Wiser Earth.org.
- Sandy Heierbacher - Director, National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation.
- Eric Utne - Social entrepreneur; Founder, Utne Reader magazine.
- Paul Strickland - Director, Center for Religious Inquiry, St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Minneapolis.
- Mary Jo Kreitzer - Director, Center for Spirituality and Healing, University of Minnesota.
- Leif Utne - Social entrepreneur; Media and communications consultant.
- John Miller - Educator; Senior fellow, Center for Spirituality and Healing, University of Minnesota.