Grahame Morris is Chairman, Government Services, of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Canberra, Australia. He was formerly a Director and remains a shareholder of Sydney-based PR company, Jackson Wells Morris.
From February 2004 to August 2005 Morris was a columnist with the weekly Media supplement in The Australian newspaper, published by the Murdoch-owned News Limited. The column is entitled "Beyond Spin".
In October 2006 the Australian Financial Review reported that AWB Limited had hired Morris to help provide advice ahead of expected adverse recommendations of a Commission of Inquiry into kickbacks paid, in breach of United Nations sanctions, on wheat shipments to Iraq.
- Jackson, Wells, Morris, "Grahame Morris", undated, accessed December 2004.
- "Grahame Morris - still spinning”, Media Watch, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, October 18, 2004.
- Grahame Morris, "Political Analysts Panel", Proceedings of Australian Industry Group Annual National Forum 2004: Breaking through: New Options, New Ambitions for Australia, August 8-9 2004.
- "Ascham School out to restore class", Courier Mail, March 10, 2005.
- Nick Leys, "Heads roll as the chalk flies", The Australian, March 12, 2005.
- David Mark, "Opinion divided over timing of terror threat announcement", The World Today, ABC Local Radio, November 3, 2005.
- Tracey Lee and Angus Grigg, "AWB Gets Help From Morris", Australian Financial Review, October 10, 2006, page 5.