Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance (GAIA) was founded in 2000 and "is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which was founded in response to the global HIV and AIDS catastrophe." 
Accessed January 2009: 
- Susan Brodesser - West Chester, PA. Community Volunteer.
- Haile Debas - San Francisco, CA. [Eritrea], Director, UCSF Global Health Sciences, former Dean and Chancellor, UCSF Emeritus.
- Etta M. Eskridge - Mount Vernon, NY. Internist, specializing in HIV/AIDS and global health.
- David Gilmour - Corte Madera, CA. Businessman & Community Volunteer.
- Michael Gottlieb - Pasadena, CA. HIV/AIDS Physician.
- Jennifer Kepner - Wilton, CT. Community Volunteer.
- Miriam P. Kepner - Gwynedd Valley, PA. Community Volunteer.
- Daniel King - Tiburon, CA. Retired Businessman & Community Volunteer.
- Carole Levine - San Francisco, CA. Community Volunteer.
- Michael Lockhart - Lancaster, PA. CEO, Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Grant Norris - Bryn Mawr, PA. Community Volunteer and Information Systems Consultant
- Gordon Radley - Sausalito, CA. Business Consultant.
- William W. Rankin - Tiburon, CA. GAIA President and ex officio trustee.
- Richard Schiller - Greenbrae, CA. Forensic Accountant.
- Azmat Siddiqi - Los Gatos, CA. Engineer.
- Ivan Weinberg - Larkspur, CA. Attorney and GAIA Board Chair.
- Lyla White - Pasadena, CA. Community Volunteer.
- Charles B. Wilson - San Francisco, CA. Physician.
- Sharon Youmans - San Francisco, CA. Pharmacist.
Accessed January 2009: 
- Arthur J. Ammann - Pediatric Immunologist and President, Global Strategies for HIV Prevention
- Thomas J. Coates - Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
- Richard G.A. Feachem - U.N. Undersecretary General, Executive Director, UN Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, TB, and Malaria
- Helene D. Gayle - President and CEO CARE USA
- Brian E. Henderson - Professor of Preventive Medicine, USC
- William L. Holzemer - Nurse Scientist and Director, World Health Organization Collaborating Center, UCSF
- Julius R. Krevans - Medical Director, International Medical Care, UCSF
- Philip R. Lee - Senior Advisor, Institute for Health Policy, UCSF and Stanford
- Jay A. Levy - Research Virologist and Professor of Medicine, UCSF
- Nancy S. Padian - Epidemiologist, Research Triangle Institute
- Jean L. Richardson - Professor of Preventive Medicine, USC
- Richard Smith - Editor, British Medical Journal
- Paul Volberding - Researcher and Professor of Medicine, UCSF and VA Hospital, SF
- A. Eugene Washington - Vice Chancellor, UCSF