Glenys Kinnock "was elected to the European Parliament in 1994 and re-elected in 1999 and 2004. She now represents Wales and is a Member of the European Parliament's Development and Co-operation Committee.
"She is Co-President of the African, Caribbean and Pacific / EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly and Labour Party Spokesperson on International Development in the European Parliament.
"Glenys is President of One World Action, the Development NGO. She is also Patron of the Drop the Debt Campaign, Vice President of Parliamentarians for Global Action, Board Member International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, Board Member World Parliamentarian Magazine and a Council Member of Voluntary Service Overseas.
"Mrs Kinnock is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, she is an Honorary Fellow of the University of Wales College Newport, the University of Wales Bangor and holds Honorary Doctorates from Thames Valley University, Brunel University and Kingston University.
- President, Labour Campaign for International Development 
- Patron, BBC World Service Trust 
- Patron, Medical Foundation for the Care of Victims of Torture
- Patron, Burma Campaign UK 
- Advisory Board, Res Publica
- Advisory Council, Speakers' Corner Trust 
- Emeritus Director, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative 
- Council Member, Volunteer Services Overseas 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Anna Macdonald - former research assistant
- Labour Campaign for International Development Presidents, organizational web page, accessed January 10, 2016.
- Annual Review 2006/07, BBC World Service Trust, accessed April 19, 2008.
- Burma Campaign UK About, organizational web page, accessed April 16, 2013.
- Advisory Council, Speakers' Corner Trust, accessed November 18, 2008.
- Directors, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, accessed April 29, 2008.
- Council, Volunteer Services Overseas, accessed September 1, 2008.