Jump to navigation Jump to search
Glenn Palmer 
- 2006-present: Professor of Political Science, Pennsylvania State University
- 2002-present: Editor, Conflict Management and Peace Science.
- 2002-present: Executive Director, Peace Science Society (International).
- 2001-2006: Associate Professor of Political Science, Pennsylvania State University
- The Causes and Consequences of International Conflict: Data, Methods and Theory (Editor). 2008. Routeldge Press. (In production) A Theory of Foreign Policy (with T. Clifton Morgan) 2006. Princeton University Press.
- Multiple Paths to Knowledge in International Relations: Methodology in the Study of Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution (edited with Zeev Maoz, Alex Mintz, T. Clifton Morgan and Richard J. Stoll). 2004. Lexington Books.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- CV, Pennsylvania State University, accessed March 3, 2009.