Geraldine A. Ferraro
According to the Grassroots Enterprise web site, "Ferraro is co-president of G&L Strategies, a management and consulting firm established to provide counsel to corporations and global organizations in the area of women's workplace and market issues. In 1984, Ferraro was the first woman vice-presidential candidate on a national party ticket. She was elected to Congress in 1978 and served three terms in the U.S. House of Representatives. Her public service career includes service as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission.
"Currently an analyst for FOX News, Ferraro teaches at the Georgetown University School of Public Policy and is a columnist for the New York Times Syndicate. In addition to authoring many articles, Ferraro has written three books and co-hosted CNN's Crossfire from 1996-1998.
"Ferraro has been awarded honorary degrees from a number of colleges and universities nationwide. She serves as a board member for several organizations, including the National Italian American Foundation, the National Breast Cancer Research Fund and the Pension Rights Center."
- Advisory Board, Committee to Free Lori Berenson
- Executive Committee, Balkan Action Committee
- NDI Board of Directors & Senior Advisory Committee (2004)
- Member, American Committee for Peace in Chechnya
- Founding Board, Project Vote Smart 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Project Vote Smart's Founding & Executive Board Member, Project Vote Smart, accessed November 12, 2008.