Garnaut Climate Change Review
Jump to navigation Jump to search
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
The Garnaut Climate Change Review was established Australia's Commonwealth, state and territory Governments. It ran from April 30, 2007 and concluded on September 30, 2008.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Accra Climate Change Talks 2008
- Australia and Post-Kyoto Protocol negotiations on greenhouse gas emissions
- Clean Development Mechanism
- Emissions Trading
- Joint Implementation
- Kyoto Protocol
- The Australian Labor Party's 2007 Election Campaign Climate Change Policies
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- "About The Garnaut Climate Change Review", Garnaut Climate Change Review website, accessed October 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|