Friends of the Earth Ireland
"Friends of the Earth Ireland is a company limited by guarantee (a not-for-profit company) sustained by donations, subcriptions and grants. We are registered with the Companies Office in Dublin (No. 383678) and file annual returns and produce audited accounts... Oisín Coghlan became our first Director in February 2005. Friends of the Earth Ireland works closely with Friends of the Earth Northern Ireland and with our sister organizations across Europe. "
- Oisín Coghlan has been Director of Friends of the Earth Ireland since 2005.
Accessed January 2015: 
- Chair - Damian O'Broin is the director of Ask Direct, a leading direct marketing consultancy for the non-profit sector. He previously worked for the Public Communications Centre for 12 years.
- Anna Heussaff is a member of local campaign group Dublin FoE. She's a novelist and worked for many years as producer/director and researcher in RTÉ television and radio.
- Cara Augustenborg is the director of Impact Research Management (www.researchmangement.ie), a project management consultancy for the research community. She previously worked for Teagasc, University College Dublin, and Trinity College Dublin as an environmental scientist and was the Irish Ambassador for Ben & Jerry's Climate Change College.
- John Brennan is a farmer and managing director at Leitrim Organic Farmers Cooperative.
- John Sweeney is Professor Emeritus in NUI Maynooth and is one of Ireland's leading climate scientists.
- Nessa Ní Chasaide is Coordinator of Debt and Development Coalition Ireland (DDCI). She previously worked for Dóchas, Trócaire and Oxfam.
- Niamh Garvey is Sustainable Livelihoods and Environmental Policy Officer in Trócaire.
- Pat Montague is Managing Director of Montague Communications, which he founded in 1992.
- Sian Cowman, is a global development worker, specializing in community resilience to climate change. She studied inernational development in UCC and has worked for Friends of the Earth and the Democracy Center in Bolivia.
- Stephen Rourke is an independent researcher and consultant who works primarily with organisations within the voluntary and community sector in Ireland.
- Web: http://www.foe.ie/