Forestry Tasmania and its Ecotourism Australia membership
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In June 2008 there was controversy over whether Forestry Tasmania, a government-owned forestry agency, had been refused membership of Ecotourism Australia, a peak industry group for ecotourism operators.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Community Assist Program
- David Tuck
- Forestry Tasmania and the Freedom of Information Act
- Going Bush
- Southern Cross Television
- Huon Valley Environment Centre, "Ecotourism body dumps Forestry Tasmania: Environment group applauds decertification", Media Release, June 20, 2008.
- "FT involved in tourism row", ABC News, June 21, 2008.
- Forestry Tasmania, "Forestry Tasmania Stands By Claim", Media Release, June 20, 2008.
- Forestry Tasmania, "Activists’ Attempts to Discredit FT Backfire", Media Release, June 20, 2008.
- "Doubts over Forestry's ecotourism claims", ABC News, June 23, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|