"Founded in 1980, FoodChange provides emergency meals to New York City’s hungry children and adults. Through education and direct service, we increase low-income people’s knowledge of nutrition and healthy foods and try to make wholesome eating a daily reality for all New Yorkers . And, to enhance people’s ability to afford healthy foods, we help them identify, capture and maximize all the government benefits to which they are entitled." 
- Lucy Cabrera, Ph. D., CAE, President & CEO
Accessed March 2008: 
- Reverend Henry Belin - Chair - Pastor
- Fran Barrett - Community Resource Exchange
- Vincent McGee
- Ralph L. Rogers, Jr. - Financial Consultant, A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
- Eileen Scott - Former CEO, Pathmark Stores, Inc..
- John F. Fritz - Secretary, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Robert Weinmann, Treasurer - Senior Vice President, ACOSTA Sales & Marketing