Federal Reserve Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Federal Reserve Act from the Wikipedia.
- According to Title 12, Chapter 3, Subchapter I, Sec. 226 of the U.S. Code, "the short title of the Act of December 23, 1913, ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, shall be the Federal Reserve Act." Read the Act.
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Title 12, Chapter 3: Federal Reserve System. Cornell Law School.
- The Federal Reserve Act.
- Federal Reserve Act December 23, 1913, History Central.
- EARLY HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENTS OF BANK AND BRANCHING REGULATION. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913, Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Louisiana at Monroe, Monroe, LA.
- Paul Dean, The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
- Chuck Morse, Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, Sierra Times, July 17, 2001; also Chuck Morse web site.
- G. Edward Griffin, The Secrets of the Federal Reserve.