Facts and Logic about the Middle East
Facts and Logic About the Middle East (FLAME) is a San Francisco pro-Israel group that concentrates on countering what it sees as a pro-Palestinian bias of newspapers in the US, Canada and Israel itself.
According to FLAME's financial return for 2001, it raised $620,741 of which $331,052 was spent on newspaper advertisements.
According to FLAME's website, funds raised are spent on "our ads in national media, like U.S. News and World Report, The New York Times, The Nation, The National Review, The American Spectator, The Washington Times, National Weekly, and others. You help publish our messages in Jewish publications, both in the U.S. and in Israel, among them The International Edition of the Jerusalem Post. Finally, your donation helps us publish our messages monthly in over fifty small-town newspapers, all across the United States and Canada." 
FLAME also publishes "news stories" including:
- The "Road Map": Will it lead to peace or to devastating war?
- The Myth of "Settlements": Are they indeed the "root cause" of violence in the Middle East?
- Jerusalem (1): Whose city -- whose "holy city" -- is it?
- Zionism: Is It Racism?
- The "New" PLO: Or can the leopard change its spots?
- Gerardo Joffe, President
Facts and Logic About the Middle East
P.O. Box 590359
San Francisco, CA 94159
- FLAME, "Why should you make a donation to FLAME", accessed November 20, 2003.