The Export All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to hear expert speakers on export issues and discuss matters arising.".
- Joint Chair: Ken Purchase MP (Lab)
- Joint Chair: Nigel Evans MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Viscount Waverley (CB)
- Vice Chair: Lord Haskel (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Douglas Smith, Parliamentary Monitoring Services
Parliamentary Monitoring Services Ltd provides secretarial services. 1
6 October 2002: Quizid Technologies sponsored a lunch reception and product launch in the Commons;
22 October 2002: National Exhibition Centre sponsored a reception in the Commons (registered November 2002).
11 February 2003: Gerling NCM sponsored a lunch held in the Commons (registered February 2003).
16 July 2003: Gerling NCM Ltd and Westminster Advisers Ltd hosted a reception in the Commons (registered July 2003).
Douglas Smith is Director, Parliamentary Monitoring Services Ltd; Managing Director, Westminster Advisers Ltd; Chairman, Political Intelligence Ltd (all are political intelligence and advisory consultancies).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)