"Vaccines Europe (VE), is a specialised vaccines group within the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), the professional association of the pharmaceutical industry in Europe.
"Formed in 1991, Vaccines Europe represents major innovative research-based vaccine companies as well as small and medium sized enterprises operating in Europe which account for a large share of human vaccines used worldwide. Companies represented within Vaccines Europe are involved in research and development (R&D), clinical trials, production and marketing of vaccines and are dedicated to improving public health through immunisation."
Executive Board 
- President – Sue Middleton (GSK Vaccines)
- Vice-President – Florence BARON-PAPILLON (Sanofi Pasteur)
- Ben RAMALINGAM (Abbott)
- Allyn BANDELL (AstraZeneca)
- Nicoletta LUPPI (MSD)
- Sharon MCHALE (Seqirus)
- Jurgen KWIK (Janssen/JnJ)
- Cornelia OOSTVOGELS (Curevac)
- Logan RAE (Takeda)
- Janine SMALL (Pfizer)
Working Group (WG) Chairpersons
- Jean LANG (Sanofi Pasteur) – R&D WG
- Michel Stoffel (GSK Vaccines) – Regulatory Affairs WG
- Valérie LAIGLE (MSD) – Access WG
- Heike GALBRAITH (Pfizer) – Public Affairs WG
- Matthew DOWNHAM (AstraZeneca) – Influenza WG
Resources and articles
- About, Vaccines Europe, accessed April 23, 2020.