The Environment Group exists 'to raise awareness of environmental issues in both Houses; to hold meetings and produce briefing newsletters to that end'
- Chair: Norman Baker MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Joan Walley MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Chaytor MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: John Horam MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Baroness Young of Old Scone (Lab)
- Vicechair: Helen Jackson MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Simon Thomas MP (PC)
- Contact: Mr Adrian Wilkes , 45 Weymouth Street, London W1N 3LD. Tel: 020 7 935 1689
Adrian Wilkes and Robin Bines act as staff to the group (as secretary and treasurer respectively) for which they are paid by the group from its subscriptions (none of which is individually £500 or more).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)