Engineers Without Borders USA
Their main funders include major defence contractor Boeing.  "Dubbed the “Blueprint Brigade,” by Time Magazine, EWB-USA grew from little more than a handful of members in 2002 to over 12,000 today."  Also see Engineers Without Borders.
Founded by Bernard Amadei.
Accessed December 2010: 
- David Stewart - President of the Board; President and CEO of Stewart Environmental Consultants, Inc
- Joseph “Bud” Ahearn - Vice Chairman, CH2M HILL
- Paul Brandt-Rauf - Professor and Dean, School of Public Health, University of Illinois-Chicago
- D. L. Harpstead - Sr. Associate, Kleinfelder, Inc.
- Robin A. Kemper - ASCE Representative, French and Parrello Associates
- Catherine A. Leslie - Executive Director, EWB-USA
- Michael Paddock - CH2M Hill Wisconsin Professionals, Professional Representative
- Micki Marshall - ASME Representative, Pratt and Whitney UTC
- Hannah Moore - Columbia Univeristy, Student Representative
- Arvind Phukan - President and CEO of Phukan, Inc.
- Thomas M. Rachford - Gannett Fleming Engineers and Planners
- Gregory Sauter - AECOM
- Paul R. Shea - President, CDM Constructors, Inc.
- Bob Walker - Vice President, Underground Solutions, Inc.
- William Wallace - President, Wallace Futures Group, LLC
Special Advisors to the Board
- Bruce Grant (EWB) - President, The Estes Group
- Larry Roth - Deputy Exec. Director, American Society of Civil Engineers
- John Shinn - Staff Advisor Global Issues for Chevron