Edward H. Salmon
Edward H. Salmon is the founder of Salmon Ventures, a lobbying firm based in New Jersey that boasts that it delivers "governmental/regulatory solutions for utilities, industry, trade organizations, business, and associations."  The firm touts "nuclear services" as one of its speciality areas which include "representation with dealing with governmental policy and legislative initiatives."  Salmon is also the chairman of New Jersey Affordable, Clean, Reliable Energy Coalition, a pro-nuclear group created with funding from Exelon.
Salmon was a former president of the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities. 
A biographical note states that Salmon was Vice President, Chairman of Executive Committee of the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC), "founder of Washington Action, trustee of National Regulatory Research Institute, and presently is President of NARUC’s Commissioners Emeritus. Before establishing Salmon Ventures, he was President of AUS Consultants and Vice-Chairman of AUS, Inc." 
- Salmon Ventures, "About Us", accessed September 2007.
- Salmon Ventures, "Nuclear Services", accessed September 2007.
- "Exelon forms pro-nuclear energy coalition", World Nuclear News, August 17, 2007.
- New Jersey Affordable, Clean, Reliable Energy Coalition, "NJ State AFL-CIO Joins NJ Affordable, Clean Reliable Energy Coalition", Media Release, October 2, 2007.
- New Jersey Affordable, Clean, Reliable Energy Coalition, Leadership", accessed September 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|