Edward C. Green
Edward C. Green, CV 2006-present Senior Research Scientist and Director, AIDS Prevention Project, Harvard School of Public Health.
From 2002-2006 he was Senior Research Scientist, international health, Harvard University, Center for Population and Development Studies, Cambridge, MA.
- Scientific Advisory Board, Health Empowerment Through Nutrition 
- Scientific Advisory Board, National Foundation for Alternative Medicine, Washington, DC. (2001-present)
- Founding Board Member, Bonobo Conservation Initiative, Washington, DC (1997-present)
- Editorial Board, Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (1998-2003)
- Board of Directors, World Population Society (1996-2001)
- 2006-present Senior Consultant for strategic planning and developing a conceptual framework for WK Kellogg Foundation programs for southern
Africa ($30 million spent annually in Africa).
- 2006 China, Poland. Assessment of HIV/AIDS, presentations on ABC model, media interviews.
- 2004-2009 Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia: 5-year PEPFAR-funded project in AIDS prevention, based on primary prevention behavioral approach. Serve
as Behavior Change and M&E (evaluation) Specialist.
- 2004 Zambia, Malawi, South Africa. Evaluation of community based youth AIDS prevention projects, Africare and Bill Gates Foundation.
- 2004 Zambia, Uganda: Evaluation of primary prevention (ABC) approaches to AIDS prevention, USAID-funded research.
Resources and articles
- Health Empowerment Through Nutrition About, organizational web page, accessed February 29, 2012.