Dui Hua Foundation
The Dui Hua Foundation ("dui hua" means "dialogue" in Mandarin Chinese) "is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving universal human rights by means of a well-informed dialogue between the United States and China. Dui Hua leverages its partnerships, research, and publications to help secure better treatment of Chinese detainees, particularly early releases and sentence reductions for non-violent political and religious prisoners.
"In recognition of its human rights advocacy and expertise, The Dui Hua Foundation was granted "special consultative status" by the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations in 2005, and is the only independent, non-governmental organization (NGO) focused on human rights in China to have such status."  see
- Founder - John Kamm
Accessed June 2008: 
- Harold W. Furman II - Chairman and Managing Director, The Furman Group, Inc.
- Thomas D. Gorman - Chairman, CCI Asia-Pacific Ltd.
- John Kamm - Executive Director, The Dui Hua Foundation
- William C. McCahill, Jr. - Partner, JL McGregor & Company
- William N. Simon - Managing Partner, Infinity Associates LLC
- Wayne Tuan - Member of the Board of Directors, Horizon Capital
- Magdalen Yum - First Vice President/Investments, Asia Pacific, Merrill Lynch Global Private Client
- Linda K. Ziglar - Senior Vice President, Financial Operations, American Frozen Food Institute