"Since 1996, Peter Duesberg and I have produced a wealth of experimental and theoretical evidence supporting Theodor Boveri’s 1914 chromosomal-imbalance (aneuploidy) theory of cancer. We have demonstrated that the auto-catalyzed progression of aneuploidy is carcinogenesis.
- Advisory Board, Alive and Well AIDS Alternatives 
- March 2005-June 2006 - "Senior Researcher with the Dr. Rath Health Foundation Africa, based in South Africa. We worked closely with government and non-governmental organizations to promote natural approaches to health and disease. We have demonstrated that proper diet supplemented with vitamins and micronutrients can reverse the course of AIDS-defining diseases in chronically poor, malnourished South Africans." 
- March 2000-Sept. 2004 - Founder of Boveran, Inc., Chief Science Officer
- May 2000-2008 - Advisor to the president of South Africa, Thabo Mbeki, and member of his AIDS Advisory Panel.
- Director, Rethinking AIDS