"David Harland joined Eden in January 2013 as Finance Director and as such sits on the Board of Eden Project Ltd and Eden Regeneration Ltd. He was born and raised in St Austell, Cornwall, attending Mount Charles and Penrice Schools and then the University of Exeter, where he studied French and German. Following university, David joined Marks & Spencer on a graduate training scheme in finance.
"After a period qualifying as an accountant with EWS International Railways, David joined Priory Healthcare in 2003, holding a variety of senior financial positions over the following six years. Subsequently he became Group Finance Director of Care Management Group (a specialist in mental health and learning disabilities).
"In 2011, he joined Enara Group, a domiciliary care provider, as Finance Director and was part of the successful management and private equity sale of the business to MITIE plc in late 2012 before venturing back to the South West to join Eden." 
- Eden Project Finance Director and Joint Executive Director Interim - January 2013 – Present
- Finance Director, Enara Group - July 2011 – January 2013
- Finance Director, CMG - March 2008 – May 2011
- Finance Manager, Priory Group - 2003 – 2008
Resources and articles
- Eden Trust Who's who, organizational web page, accessed November 14, 2013.