Dr. David Fasenfest "received his Ph.D. from the University of Michigan in 1984. Some of his research interests are: urban sociology, race/class/gender, labor markets and workforce development, income inequality, & community economic development."  CV
- Editor, Critical Sociology, July 1999 to present
- Book Series Editor, Studies in Critical Social Science, Brill Academic Publisher, Leiden, NL, 2003 to present
- Executive Board, Citizens for a Sound Energy Future, Indianapolis, IN, January 2006 to December, 2007
- Board Member, Energy Futures Institute, Indianapolis, IN, April 2006 to December, 2007
- David Fasenfest and Richard Dello Buono (editors), Power and Resistance: Intersecting Generations of Critical Social Science (Brill, 2009).
- David Fasenfest and Graham Cassano (editors), Global Social Change: Movement Building and the Eclipse of Neoliberalism (Brill, 2009).
- Laura Reese and David Fasenfest (editors), Critical Perspectives on Local Development Policy Evaluation (Wayne State University Press, 2004).
- David Fasenfest (editor), Community Economic Development: Policy Formation in the U.S. and U.K. (Macmillan Press, 1993).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- David Fasenfest, Wayne State University, accessed March 18, 2009.