David Brooks has written a column on the Op-Ed page of The New York Times since September 2003. Brooks was previously "a senior editor at The Weekly Standard, a contributing editor at Newsweek and the Atlantic Monthly, and he is currently a commentator" on PBS's "The Newshour with Jim Lehrer." Brooks is "the author of Bobos In Paradise: The New Upper Class and How They Got There and On Paradise Drive : How We Live Now (And Always Have) in the Future Tense, both published by Simon & Schuster," his New York Times bio states. 
- Columnist Biography: David Brooks, New York Times.
- David Brooks bio at The Weekly Standard.
- David Brooks in the dKosopedia.
- David Brooks (journalist) in the Wikipedia.
By David Brooks
- Editorials and Op-Eds by David Brooks, New York Times.
Articles & Commentary
- John Amato, "What about all those purple fingers?" Crooks and Liars, October 15, 2006.
- "EIGHT YEARS LATER! David Brooks insulted Gore. At long last, Times readers pushed back," The Daily Howler, May 31, 2007.