Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dana Petroleum plc "is a leading British independent oil company, committed to maximising shareholder value through the creation and execution of high impact opportunities."  Acquired by KNOC in 2010.
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
Accessed June 2009: 
- Colin R. Goodall - Chairman & Non-Executive Director
- Thomas P. Cross - Chief Executive Officer
- David MacFarlane - Finance Director
- Stuart M. Paton - Technical & Commercial Director
- John J. Arnton - Company Secretary & Group Legal Manager
- Ian Rawlinson - Non-Executive Director (and Senior Independent Director)
- Philip J. Dayer - Non-Executive Director
- Brian Johnston - Non-Executive Director