Crescent Hydropolis Resorts PLC
Crescent Hydropolis Resorts PLC, incorporated in the Isle of Man, is a holding company for "developing, through locally formed project management companies, a series of hotels to be built underwater." 
"Work begins on a £344m underwater luxury hotel over the next couple of months. Crescent Hydropolis Resorts will construct the 500-room hotel 10m below the sea's surface off the coast of Dubai, with completion expected by 2008. Room rates are estimated at £516 a night, and further underwater developments in Las Vegas, Monaco, Oman and China are being discussed," the Guardian (UK) reported February 5, 2006.
- Joachim Hauser, Chairman ("NONE !!!" German architect",designer only)
- Musawer Mansoor Ijaz, Chief Executive
- Joachim Kundt (Executive Vice President for International Operations at SIEMENS AG) 
- David Andrew Harris, Non-Executive Director (Director of IFG International Limited, Isle of Man) 
The following may or may not be active information:
15-19 Athol Street
Douglas IM1 1LB
Isle of Man
Related SourceWatch Resources
- "Crescent Hydropolis Holding(s) in Company," ADVFN, July 22, 2005.
- Press Release: Holding(s) in Company, Crescent Hydropolis Resorts PLC posted by Growth Company Investor, July 22, 2005.
- "Crescent Hydropolis signs cooperation agreement for deepwater hotel in China," ADVFN, October 13, 2005.
- Richard Agnew, "Dubai’s US$500 million underwater hotel resurfaces," ITP Business, December 18, 2005.
- "Crescent Hydropolis CHR project in China," ADVFN, January 19, 2006.
- "Underwater hotel ready to surface," Caterer Search.com, January 30, 2006.