Countryside Restoration Trust
"The Countryside Restoration Trust was established in 1993 by the Chairman, Robin Page, the late conservationist Sir Laurens van der Post and the late artist and conservationist, Gordon Beningfield."  At the public launch of the Countryside Restoration Trust, Sir Laurens van der Post accepted role of Patron.
Accessed February 2012: 
- David Shepherd CBE - artist and one of the best known conservationists in the UK
- David Bellamy - a key figure in raising the profile of environmental issues throughout the world
- Jonathon Porritt - environmentalist and latterly a government advisor on sustainable development
- Brian Jackman - writer, journalist and conservationist based in Dorset
- Robin Page (Chairman) - well known author, farmer and conservationist.
- Andrew West (Vice Chairman) - Baptist minister and committed volunteer at Margaret Wood
- Ken Gifford (Treasurer) - founder Trustee and semi-retired salesman for a regional food company
- Chris Knights (Trustee) - Norfolk farmer and internationally renowned wildlife photographer
- Zac Goldsmith (Trustee) - Conservative MP for Richmond Park & North Kingston
- Tilly Smith (Trustee) - farms in Scotland where her livestock includes Britain’s only free-ranging reindeer herd
Resources and articles
- Countryside Restoration Trust History, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2012.
- Countryside Restoration Trust Time line, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2012.
- Countryside Restoration Trust Who we are, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2012.
- Countryside Restoration Trust Robin Maynard joins the CRT's Trustees, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2012.