Coro New York Leadership Center
Coro "trains ethical, diverse civic leaders nationwide. Coro leaders develop skills; master tools needed to engage and empower communities; gain experience in government, business, labor and not-for-profit community organizations; and participate in special community and political problem solving processes." 
Board of Governors
- Jill Hultin, Chair Coro Board of Governors - Senior Vice President, S4 Consulting
- Don Kornblet, Vice Chair Coro Board of Governors - Vice Chairman, Americall Group, Inc.
- Thomas R. McMorrow, Vice Chair Coro Board of Governors - Chair, Coro National Nominating Committee - Managing Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- James R. Gilson, Secretary/Treasurer - Vice President/General Counsel, LA County Museum of Natural History Foundation
- Bryan Bergsteinsson - Toyota University, Toyota (ret.)
- Terri Brown - Senior Vice President, ACS, Inc.
- Steven C. Crosby - Vice President, Corporate Communications, Vulcan Inc.
- Betty Sue Flowers - Executive Director, LBJ Library
- Robert Hoffman - Vice President, Congressional and Legislative Affairs, Oracle Corporation
- Will Johnson
- Demetrius McDaniel - Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer and Feld
- Abe Naparstek - Development Director, Commercial Group, Forest City Enterprises
- Sabine Romero, President of CNAA - Sandler, Reiff & Young, PC
- Jim Schoning - California Restaurant Association Foundation (ret.)
- Scott Syphax - President and Chief Executive Officer, Nehemiah Corporation of California
Board Chairs and Executive Leadership
- Yemi Akande, Program Manager
- Web: http://www.coro.org