background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
The Climate Strategies Watch describes itself as "a coalition of clergy, theologians, religious leaders, scientists, academics, and policy experts committed to bringing a balanced Biblical view of stewardship to the critical issues of environment and development. The Cornwall Alliance fully supports the principles espoused in the Cornwall Declaration on Environmental Stewardship, and is seeking to promote those principles in the discussion of various public policy issues including population and poverty, food, energy, water, endangered species, habitat, and other related topics."
- E. Calvin Beisner, National Spokesman
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 32.
- Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
The US evangelicals who believe environmentalism is a 'native evil' http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/2011/may/05/evangelical-christian-environmentalism-green-dragon
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|