Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cokie Roberts - Reporter and buckraker.
- ABC and National Public Radio's Cokie Roberts--sister of DC's most prominent lobbyist, Tommy Boggs, of Patton, Boggs & Blow--pulled in an estimated $30,00 for a 1995 chat with the Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida. JM Family Enterprises, a $4 billion firm, picked up the check. In October 1994, Roberts and her husband, reporter Steve Roberts of U.S. News & World Report, netted $45,000 for a joint appearance at a Chicago bank. (Washington Babylong, 29)
- Board of Governors, Partnership for Public Service
- Trustee, Save the Children USA
- Service Advisory Board, International Freedom Center
- Director, Foundation for the National Archives
- Trustee, Kaiser Family Foundation 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Trustees, Kaiser Family Foundation, accessed September 24, 2008.