Coexistence between GMOs and Organics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "ECJ ruling on GMOs: Court ruling on GM contamination blows hole in the myth of coexistence," The Greens: European Free Alliance, September 6, 2011.
- Colin Bettles, Monsanto wants to co-exist, Stock Journal, May 8, 2011.
- Marion Nestle, AGree: “Can’t we just all get along?”, Food Politics, May 6, 2011.
- Marc Gunther, "GMOs and Organics: Why Can't They Get Along?," GreenBiz.com, April 26, 2011.
- Paula Crossfield, "Secretary Vilsack Holds “Mint Julep” Summit to Discuss Biotech and Organic Coexistence," Civil Eats, April 1, 2011.
- Cookson Beecher, "Biotech Alfalfa Puts Spotlight on Coexistence," Food Safety News, March 31, 2011.
- Paula Crossfield, "GM and Organic Co-Existence: Why We Really Just Can’t Get Along, Civil Eats, February 9, 2011.
- Lee Hall, "The Organic Consumers Association Was Not Invited to the Forum Where Organic Industry Leaders Agreed to Coexistence," Vegan Views, February 4, 2011.
- Robynn Shrader, "A Case for Biotech and Organic Co-Existence, Civil Eats, January 11, 2011.
- Marion Nestle, "Is GM alfalfa the new Cold War? USDA urges peaceful coexistence.," Food Politics, January 11, 2011.
- Ronnie Cummins, "USDA Recommends "Coexistence" with Monsanto: We Say Hell No!," Organic Consumers Association, December 22, 2010.
- USDA Holds Stakeholder Meeting on Genetically Engineered Alfalfa and Coexistence, News Release, USDA, December 2010.
- Tom Vilsack, Open Letter to Stakeholders from Secretary Vilsack to Urge GE and non-GE Coexistence, USDA, December 2010.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|