Christopher Wolf is a co-chairman of Hands Off the Internet, a front group for a coalition of telecommunications companies and conservative groups. Mr. Wolf is also a telecom lobbyist for the large law firm Proskauer Rose whose clients include many net neutrality opponents such as AT&T.
Wolf "is a 1980 magna cum laude, Order of the Coif graduate of the law school at Washington & Lee University, where he served on Law Review and was a Teaching Fellow. He graduated in 1976, cum laude, from Bowdoin College and was a General Course participant at the London School of Economics & Political Science. He clerked for U.S. District Judge Aubrey E. Robinson, Jr. in Washington, DC," his biographical note states.
- Trustee, Washington Educational Television Association
- Chair of the Internet Task Force of the Anti-Defamation League
- Chair of the International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH).
- Chair of the Washington, DC Governing Board of the Anti-Defamation League and service on the national ADL Executive Committee.
- "About Us: Co-Chairmen", undated, accessed May 2006.
- "Proskauer Rose LLP - Representative Clients", accessed May 2007
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- "Proskauer Rose LLP - Christopher Wolf", accessed May 2008.