China-Britain Business Council
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The China-Britain Business Council is the leading organisation helping UK companies grow and develop their business in China. Our mission is to help UK companies of all sizes and sectors, whether new entrants or established operations, access the full potential of the fastest growing market in the world.
"Through 60 years of engagement, we have built up exceptional connections with government and business across China." 
Accessed June 2012: 
- Chairman - Sir David Brewer CMG
- Stephen Perry, Managing Director -London Export Corporation Ltd
- Peter Budd, Director - Arup
- Duncan Clark, Chairman - BDA (China) Ltd
- Lucy Neville-Rolfe CMG, Executive Director - Tesco PLc.
- Hon. Treasurer - Mr Neil Sampson, Partner – Rosenblatt
- Chief Executive - Mr Stephen Phillips
- Andy Scott, Director, UK & International Operations – CBI
- David Shaw, Adviser to the Board - HSBC Holdings Plc
- Hugh Davies CMG, Senior Partner - Orient Asian Partners
- Christopher Rudd, Pro Vice Chancellor - University of Nottingham
- Peter Batey, OBE, Chairman - Vermilion Partners Ltd.
- Philip Bouverat, Director - JCB
- Graham Curren, CEO - Sondrel Ltd.
- Lance Browne CBE, Vice Chairman - Standard Chartered Bank
- Ian Barlow, Director - PA Consulting Group
- Martin Barrow CBE, Director - Matheson & Co Ltd
- Graham Cartledge CBE, Chairman – Benoy
- Joanna Dodd, Managing Director - Rochester PR Group
- Harvey Davenport, Development Director - British Sugar Plc
- Sir Tom Troubridge, Chairman China Business Group - PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Pat Tindale, Chief Executive - 4energy Ltd
- John McLean, Chairman - Albany Capital
- John Saville, Director, Asia Pacific - UK Trade & Investment
- Rob Lally, Deputy Director, Asia Pacific - UK Trade & Investment
- Joanna Roper, Head of China Department - Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Resources and articles
- Lord Powell of Bayswater - president