Charles R. Gerow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A 1998 article said that Gerow is "a self-described Reagan Republican who chairs the state chapter of Citizens Against Government Waste." 
- 1980: Law School: Villanova University 
- 1980: Reagan/Bush Campaign Field Staff 
- 1988: Alternate Delegate at Large 
- 1996: Dole for President, surrogate speaker 
- 1996 and 1998: Ran unsuccessfully against Pennsylvania Republican Representative Bill Goodling .
- 2000: Lawyers for Bush 
- 2002-2006: Member, The Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary Commission 
- 2004: Delegate, RNC 
- Member of the Republican National Lawyers Association. Gerow's RNLA homepage lists the following additional resume items: 
- Areas of law practice: Business, Election Law, Government Relations
- Foreign Languages: Portuguese
- Reagan Alumni Association
- Active involvement in numerous campaigns
- Advance work in 6 Presidential campaigns
- Candidate for U.S. Congress
- Principal, Quantum Communications
- Adjunct faculty of several Pa. colleges
- Carlton A. Sherwood
- Quantum Communications
- Red, White & Blue Productions, Inc.
- Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal
- Biography of Charlie Gerow on the Quantum Communications website.
- Page recording Charles Gerow's membership of the Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary commission.
- Charles Gerow's page on the website of the Republican National Lawyers Association.
- Erika Niedowski, "Tight Races for Goodling and Fox Test Influence of Ideology, Money", CNN All Politics, May 2, 1998.
The initial draft of this article was adapted from a posting in No More Mister Nice Blog.