Charles B. Perrow
Charles Perrow (Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley, 1960) is a past Vice President of the Eastern Sociological Society; a Fellow of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavorial Sciences (1981-2, 1999); Fellow of the American Academy for the Advancement of Science; Resident Scholar, Russell Sage Foundation, 1990-91; Fellow, Shelly Cullom Davis Center for Historical Studies, 1995-96; Visitor, Institute for Advanced Studies, 1995-96, Princeton University; former member of the Committee on Human Factors, National Academy of Sciences, of the Sociology Panel of the National Science Foundation, and of the editorial boards of several journals."  talk
- Charles Perrow, The Next Catastrophe: Reducing Our Vulnerabilities to Natural, Industrial, and Terrorist Disasters (Princeton University Press , 2007).
- Charles Perrow, Organizing America: Wealth, Power and the Origins of American Capitalism (Princeton University Press, 2002).
- Charles Perrow and Mauro F. Guillen The AIDS Disaster: The Failure of Organizations in New York and the Nation (Yale University Press, 1990).
- Charles Perrow, Normal Accidents: Living With High Risk Technologies (Princeton University Press, 1984).
- Charles Perrow, Complex Organizations: A Criticial Essay (McGraw-Hill Publishers, 1972).
- Charles Perrow, The Radical Attack on Business (Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1972).
- Charles Perrow, Organizational Analysis: A Sociological View (Tavistock Press, 1970).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Charles B. Perrow, Yale University, accessed October 7, 2009.