Chalmers Johnson is president of the Japan Policy Research Institute and professor emeritus of University of California, San Diego. His books include:
- Chalmers Johnson, "Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire", Owl Books (NY), January, 2001. ISBN 0805075593
- Chalmers Johnson, "The Sorrows of Empire: Militarism, Secrecy, and the End of the Republic", Metropolitan Books, January 2004. ISBN 0805070044
- Chalmers Johnson, "Nemesis: The Crisis of the American Republic", Metropolitan Books, February 6, 2007, ISBN 0805079114
- Chalmers Johnson, "No Longer the 'Lone' Superpower: Coming to Terms with China", Japan Policy Research Institute, March, 2005
- Chalmers Johnson, "Tokyo Lets Loose Lapdogs of War", Los Angeles Times, February 18, 2004.
- Chalmers Johnson, "Three Rapes: The Status of Forces Agreement and Okinawa", JPRI Working Paper No. 97, January 2004.
- Chalmers Johnson, "Our First Victory Was Zapatero", TomDispatch, 10 June 2004
- Chalmers Johnson, The Largest Covert Operation in CIA History
- Militarism and the American Empire
- On the Subject of Blowback
- The Smash of Civilizations describes the negligent loss of Mesopotamia antiquities.
Japan Policy Research Institute
2138 Via Tiempo
Cardiff, California 92007
Phone:Tel: (760) 944-3950
Fax: (760) 944-9022
1630 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 986-0342
Fax: (202) 986-3696