Center for Bioethics and Culture
"Bringing People Together for a Human Future." 
"Through our educational resources, seminars and conferences, we aim to train and equip others to understand issues in bioethics in the 21st Century. Overall, our organization is characterized as a high-quality, professional and up-to-date organization, with a heart to meet the needs of those wishing to rightly understand the ethical decisions we all will face one day." 
- Board of Directors
- Executive Committee
- Associate Directors
- Advisory Board
- Special Consultant
Services & Resources
"The Center for Bioethics and Culture desires to partner with the local church to provide bioethical training, education and information that is customized to and delivered for the specific needs of each local church." 
- Cloning & stem cell research
- Reproductive Technology
- Genetics & Eugenics
- End of Life
- Theology & Human Nature
- Biotech & Public Policy
PO Box 20760
Oakland CA 94620
PO Box 6134
Chesterfield MO 63006
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Charles Colson
- same-sex marriage
- traditional family values
- Wilberforce Forum
- The Human Future, personal blogspot of Jennifer Lahl.
- Center for Bioethics and Culture, Philanthropic Research, Inc., accessed May 19, 2005.
- Christian Council on Persons with Disabilities, April 23-27, 2003: Keynote Speaker: Dr. Cameron, Chairman of the Board, CBC, "is a recognized spokesman for Judeo-Christian and Hippocratic perspectives on medicine and bioethics."
Articles & Commentary
- Mark Ellis, "Christians Drawn Into Culture Of Death By Infertility," Crosswalk, undated.
- Terry Phillips, "Marriage Attacked Anthropologically," Family News in Focus, July 16, 2004: "Cindy Province, a board member with the Center for Bioethics and Culture in St. Louis, is particularly dismayed by any suggestion that legality establishes morality. Province explained that this gets back to the question of whether there are moral absolutes or if everything is elastic."
- Wesley J. Smith, "None Dare Call it Cloning," Center for Bioethics and Culture Newsletter, August 13, 2004.
- Jennifer Brinker, "Pro-life groups mount stem cell education efforts," St. Louis Review, September 10, 2004.
- Steve Jordahl, "Stem-Cell Controversy Heats Up," Family News in Focus, January 5, 2005.
- Alex Jones, "Terri Schiavo And The Culture Of Death" (audio) PrisonPlanet.tv, March 2005: "An interview with Author Wesley Smith who talks about Terri Schiavo and the Culture of Death."