Hain Celestial Group
"The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN), headquartered in Melville, NY, is a leading natural and organic food and personal care products company in North America and Europe. Hain Celestial participates in almost all natural food categories with well-known brands that include Celestial Seasonings®, Terra®, Garden of Eatin’®, Health Valley®, WestSoy®, Earth's Best®, Arrowhead Mills®, MaraNatha®, SunSpire®, DeBoles®, Hain Pure Foods®, FreeBird™, Plainville Farms®, Hollywood®, Spectrum Naturals®, Spectrum Essentials®, Walnut Acres Organic®, Imagine®, Rice Dream®, Soy Dream®, Rosetto®, Ethnic Gourmet®, Yves Veggie Cuisine®, Granose®, Realeat®, Linda McCartney®, Lima®, Grains Noirs®, Natumi®, JASON®, Zia® Natural Skincare, Avalon Organics®, Alba Botanica®, Queen Helene®, Tushies® and TenderCare®. Hain Celestial has been providing “A Healthy Way of Life™” since 1993."
Accessed April 2012: 
- Irwin D. Simon - Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Barry J. Alperin - Committee Chair; Consultant, Retired Vice Chairman -- Hasbro, Inc.
- Richard C. Berke - Committee Chair; Retired Vice President Human Resources, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Jack Futterman - Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Pathmark Stores, Inc.
- Marina Hahn - Chief Marketing Officer - Spirits Marque One LLC
- Brett Icahn - Icahn Capital LP
- Roger Meltzer - Partner – DLA Piper
- David Schechter - Icahn Capital LP
- Lewis D. Schiliro - Cabinet Secretary - Delaware Department of Safety and Homeland Security
- Lawrence S. Zilavy - Committee Chair; Private Family Office
Resources and articles
- Alan Greene
- Spectrum Organic Products
- James Kinsinger
- Morris J. Siegel
- Soyfoods Association of North America
- Barney Feinblum
- Steve McIntosh