Category:Tobacco documents published papers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Summaries of published articles since 1988 that are based on research and analysis of tobacco industry documents.
Pages in category "Tobacco documents published papers"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- The Asian environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) consultants programme
- The cigarette "transit road" to the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iraq. Illicit tobacco trade in the Middle East
- The Development of Philip Morris's Position on Environmental Tobacco Smoke for its Website
- The menthol smoker: Tobacco industry research on consumer sensory perception of menthol cigarettes and its role in smoking behavior
- Tobacco additives: Cigarette engineering and nicotine addiction
- Tobacco explained: The truth about the tobacco industry in its own words
- Tobacco industry and corporate responsibility: an inherent contradiction
- Tobacco industry documents: What they are, what they tell us, and how to search them. A practical manual.
- Tobacco industry manipulation of the hospitality industry to maintain smoking in public places
- Tobacco industry sociological programs to influence public beliefs about smoking
- Tobacco industry strategies to undermine tobacco control activities at the World Health Organization
- Trust us: We're the tobacco industry
- Turning off the tap: An update on cigarette smuggling in the UK and Sweden, with recommendations to control smuggling