Carleton S. Fiorina
Carleton S. "Carly" Fiorina, a member of the Aldridge Commission, served as chairwoman and chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard, which she joined in July 1999. Her roots are deep in technology, having served in senior executive leadership positions at AT&T and Lucent Technologies. She holds B.A.'s in philosophy and history from Stanford University; a B.A. in business administration from the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland as well as an M.S. from MIT's Sloan School." 
- Director, Initiative for Global Development 
- Member, President's Commission on Implementation of United States Space Exploration Policy
- Advisory Board, Opportunity International 
- Advisory Board, African Leadership Academy 
- Award Winner (2002), Global Green Millennium Awards
From the MarsBlog at the Louisiana Mars Society, January 31, 2004:
- Notable for pushing through the 2002 HP-Compaq merger against stockholder objection.
"Fiorina is a member of the boards of directors of the Kellogg Company, Merck & Co. Inc., the U.S. China Board of Trade and PowerUp. ... Previously, she held positions on the boards of directors of the USA Republic of China Economic Council; Goldstar Information & Communications, Inc. of Seoul, Korea; and AT&T Taiwan Telecommunications of Taipei. She also served on the board of the Telecommunications Industry Association."