Cancer Treatment Research Foundation
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a private, for-profit operator of cancer treatment hospitals and outpatient clinics which provide both conventional and alternative medical treatments. wiki
Accessed February 2013: 
- Lynette Bisconti—Ex Officio - President, The Gateway for Cancer Research
- Wayne Dixon—Secretary - Senior Sales Representative, H.S. Crocker Co., Inc.
- Tom Duensing - President, Thomas R. Duensing and Associates, Ltd.
- Susan M. Fleming - Vice President, Marketing - Catamaran
- Joseph Gregoire - Regional President, PNC Bank
- Bruce Lubin - President of Illinois Commercial Banking, The Private Bank & Trust Co.
- Rhonda Kokot - Managing Partner, Simple Truth
- Robert W. Mayo - Vice Chairman, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Michael T. Mullins—Treasurer - Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Rod Murray - Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Middle Market Manager, Associated Bank
- Edwin S. Roberson - President, Raphael Biotech Inc.
- Dottie Rzeszutko—Vice-President - CFO, CA Fortune
- Richard J. Stephenson - Chairman - Founder and Chairman of the Board, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Harlan Teller - Of Counsel, FTI Consulting, Principal, Teller Consulting
- Dennise Vaughn - Vice President, Corporate Resources and Cancer Operations, Edward Hospital & Health Services Corporation
Board of Scientific Counselors
Accessed February 2013: 
- David Berd - National Director of Immunotherapy, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Nelson Chao - (Chair) - Chief, Division of Cellular Therapy, Duke University Medical Center
- Robert Fine - Director of Experiemental Therapeutics - Columbia University
- Timothy P. Fleming - Research Professor of Surgery and of Genetics, Washington University School of Medicine
- Judy Fulop - Naturopathic Doctor, Northwestern Integrative Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group
- Kay Kays - Patient Advocate - 18 year pancreatic cancer survivor. NCI Trained Patient Advocate
- David Lacewell - Patient Advocate - Co-Founder of Max Lacewell Foundation
- Jeannine McCune - Professor at Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington Medical Center
- Ronald A. Morton, Jr. - Chief Medical Officer, GTx, Inc.
- Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr. - Founder and President Emeritus, Bastyr University
- Takami Sato - Director, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma Program, Jefferson University
- Eveline Mumenthaler - Director of Research and Grants, The Gateway for Cancer Research
- David Gorski, "Cancer Treatment Centers of America: Revisiting the epitome of “integrative” cancer care", Science-based Medicine, October 7, 2013.