Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider - public relations, advertising, etc.. In 2016 it claimed to have 68,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide.
They were the advertising and PR conglomerate which took over APCO & Associates for the tobacco industry. [This had been the defunct Arnold & Porter Co (A&PCo) real-estate shelf-company, which the law firm Arnold & Porter had refurbished as a public relations company for the (originally) exclusive use by Philip Morris to hide its involvement in many different ploys.]
In the 1980s and 90s CGI was involved in the frenzy of mergers between adverting, PR, polling, campaign management and general communications companies resulting in only four major companies. See PR Conglomeration
Their puff piece says in December 2012:
"Today we are a new global technology and business champion—what we call the power of two. With 72,000 professionals in more than 40 countries, the combination of CGI and Logica offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. It’s an exciting time for us to bring even greater value to our partnerships with you." 
- Note that, according to their own figures, they had lost 4,000 employees in 4 years.
Eventually they became part of a much larger conglomerate known as the WPP Group.
Accessed December 2012: 
- Claude Boivin - Director of Companies
- Bernard Bourigeaud - Director of Companies
- Jean Brassard - Director of Companies
- Robert Chevrier - President, Roche Management Co. Inc.
- Dominic D'Alessandro - Director of Companies
- Thomas P. d'Aquino - Chairman and Chief Executive Intercounsel Ltd. and Senior Counsel and Chair of the Business Strategy and Public Policy Group Gowlings Lafleur Henderson LLP
- Paule Doré - Director of Companies
- Richard B. Evans - Chairman of the Board, AbitibiBowater
- Serge Godin - Founder and Executive Chairman of the Board
- André Imbeau - Founder and Executive Vice-Chairman of the Board and Corporate Secretary
- Gilles Labbé - President and Chief Executive Officer, and a director Héroux-Devtek Inc.
- Eileen A. Mercier - Director of Companies
- Donna S. Morea - Director of Companies
- Michael E. Roach - President and Chief Executive Officer