Bronislaw Geremek "is a deputy in the Polish Sejm, or lower chamber of parliament. He has served in the parliament since 1989 and also served as minister of foreign affairs in Poland from 1997-2000. He is a cofounder of the Democratic Union and was chairman of the parliamentary caucus of the Democratic Union, now known as the Freedom Union Caucus, from 1990-97. He was a member of the banned Solidarity Union and a close adviser to Lech Walesa. Mr. Geremek is a well-known author whose works include La Democrazia in Europa (with R. Daherndorf and F. Furet, 1993). He has received the Grand Cross of Merit with Star of the German Order of Merit, among other distinctions." 
- Editorial Advisory Board, democracy at large
- International Advisory Board, Democracy Coalition Project
- International Board, International Centre for Democratic Transition (accessed Sept 07)
- Founding Council Member, European Council on Foreign Relations 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Council, European Council on Foreign Relations, accessed February 3, 2008.
- "Biography", democracy at large, Accessed March 2007.